Are you lucky enough to be heading somewhere warm this winter? If so, it’s time to start thinking about resort wear. In this 3-part series, we’ll be looking at casual day wear, swim and evening looks. First up is casual day wear. We’ve used a navy, sand and white color scheme throughout for better mix and match opportunities with the accessories.
Resort Shorts Look
Our first look pairs white side-button detail shorts with a chambray top and some brightly colored accessories. It’s a look that will keep you cool but polished when out sightseeing. If you’ve never tried colored sunnies before, try easing in with a deep blue pair. They’re a bit easier to carry off than some lighter and brighter hues and this pair coordinates with all the outfits shown today.
- Chambray One Shoulder Top
- White House Black Market Maritime Coastal Stretch Shorts – 64
- Splendid Eliza Platform Ankle Wrap Espadrille
- Tory Burch 55 mm Sunglasses
- Kate Spade Forever Stud Earrings (two of five great colors shown)
- Tory Burch Collins Double Wrap Leather Strap Watch
- Clare V Madras Pouch