Happy Tuesday, everyone! Finally the big reveal that I promised: a complete mini capsule for Spring 2017! Using sixteen core pieces (including some of the capsule basics we covered in the capsule series) and nine accessories we created sixteen complete outfits for your inspiration. And I’m guessing all you out there can come up with even more!
If you are new to capsule wardrobes and have always wanted to give them a try, the sample wardrobe below would also work well for a spring time, city-based vacation to a mild/moderate climate. Trying to use a capsule on vacation is a great way to test the theory out. Trust me, you won’t regret packing less!
Spring Mini Capsule Contents:
- J. Crew denim jacket
- Banana Republic linen tee
- Hudson Collin skinny Jeans
- Banana Republic Sloan black ankle pants
- Garnet Hill 3/4 sleeve bateau dress
- Ten Sixty Sherman ruffle sleeve tee
- Ralph Lauren a-line skirt
- Citizen’s of Humanity Karmen pencil skirt
- Boden long sleeve Breton tee
- Bloomingdale’s Aqua asymmetrical tie top
- Splendid lace-up top
- Caslon 3/4 sleeve tee
- Nordstrom BP cargo anorak
- Halogen cardigan
- Halogen long linen cardigan
- Garnet Hill slim utility pants
Accessories & Add-ons
- adidas Originals Stan Smith
- Halogen Freda slide
- Nordstrom BP Katrina flat
- Missoni scarf
- Halogen Painterly Wave wrap
- Halogen Urban Blooms scarf
- Banana Republic Wildflower necklace
- Kendra Scott Rayne tassel pendant
- Longchamp large La Pliage tote
I’d love to see what combinations you come up with! Please feel free to comment below, write in or share any photos.
This post is part of Classy Yet Trendy’s blogger link-up!