It can stay chilly in the Midwest until well into May but many of us are already thinking about spring and some transitional outfits. The clean lines and beautiful drape of this cafe au lait twill coat lend it to both office and casual wear. Styled here as a weekend outfit, I paired the coat with my new favorite jeans and a black tee. The olive bootie-styled sandals look great with the blacks and denim but will be useful come summer paired with navy, tan or cream. The fun fringe bucket bag finishes the look!
- Cupcakes and Cashmere Laswell Twill Coat ($160)
- Everlane Cotton U-Neck ($18)
- Lucky Sienna Slim Boyfriend ($129)
- Vince Camuto Tarita Lace-up Sandal ($129)
- Lucky Brand Double Pull Through Belt ($40)
- Loeffler Randall Fringe Industry Bucket Bag ($450)