Whether your taste runs from mild to wild, Valentine’s Day can be a great time to treat yourself to some new lingerie and to surprise your guy!
- For the sweet and neat, In Bloom Eyelet Cotton Pajamas ($54) fill the bill.
- Romantic girls might like this semi-sheer, feminine Hanky Panky Luscious Rose Bralette ($75) and Panty ($32) in a delicate floral print with lace accents.
- A racy red Free People “Foxy” Silk Chemise ($78) makes for a spiced up classic.
- Sheer, seductive and a little bit naughty, the Hanky Panky Open Panel Thong in Leopard Print ($20) will get his heart racing.
- For the fearless, unleash your inner dominatrix with the Agent Provacateur Penelope Corset ($240). In heavy satin and structured with boning throughout, this corset laces up the back for an edgy look.
It can stay chilly in the Midwest until well into May but many of us are already thinking about spring and some transitional outfits. The clean lines and beautiful drape of this cafe au lait twill coat lend it to both office and casual wear. Styled here as a weekend outfit, I paired the coat with my new favorite jeans and a black tee. The olive bootie-styled sandals look great with the blacks and denim but will be useful come summer paired with navy, tan or cream. The fun fringe bucket bag finishes the look!
- Cupcakes and Cashmere Laswell Twill Coat ($160)
- Everlane Cotton U-Neck ($18)
- Lucky Sienna Slim Boyfriend ($129)
- Vince Camuto Tarita Lace-up Sandal ($129)
- Lucky Brand Double Pull Through Belt ($40)
- Loeffler Randall Fringe Industry Bucket Bag ($450)