That’s right everyone, it’s time to play Festivus Feud!
This post may contain affiliate links. These links provide a means for sites like NattyGal.com to earn a small commission when a reader clicks through and makes a purchase at no additional cost to the reader. See full affiliate disclosure in Privacy & Disclosures.
This year’s Christmas game is a take on the popular Family Feud game show. You can play it in teams or individually!
Let’s Play Festivus Feud!
- To play, print off as many copies of the game as you need. The complete game is 5 pages long, 10 questions.
- Allow each team/player a set amount of time to complete their responses to the questions.
- Appoint someone to reveal the answers using the 2-page answer key.
- You have two options for scoring. Either award points according to the number of responses for each answer, or, simplify and award 5 points to teams/players that selected the top answer down to 1 point for the 5th correct answer.
- Do not award points for responses not included in the answer key.
- The winner is the team or individual with the most points!
This variation is best for team play. First, appoint a non-player to record responses and their order of popularity as well as to keep score.
Use either ten posterboards (one for each question) or an erasable whiteboard to create five answer lines. To make things easier for you, I crafted this PDF that you can easily have printed to poster size for your get-together.
NOTE: I collected game questions and responses from various sources including Reddit, Scribd, A Subtle Revelry, Etsy, and more!
If you are looking for more games to play with your family over the holiday, check out these posts:
And for you bakers, below are the links to a few of my favorite holiday sweets recipes:
As this is my last post of 2023, I wanted to take a moment to show my appreciation for your ongoing support. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
Whatever you celebrate, I hope your holiday season has moments of joy, love, connection, and warm memories. May 2024 bring you good health, fulfillment, happiness, and new adventures!
I’ll see you in the new year. 😘