🎵 For breakfast, lunch, or dinner…quiche is a winner… 🎵 Especially this keto-friendly crustless version! Packed with all the flavor but minimal carbs. Bookmark this recipe to add to your repertoire – you can serve it any time of day.
So many people are eating Keto these days! This recipe lends itself perfectly to a Keto diet – simply choose add-in ingredients and side dishes that are low carb/meet Keto requirements.
Crustless Quiche Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup grated cheese (choose what goes best with your add-ins, cheddar, swiss, gouda, and mozzarella all work well)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1.5-2 cups add-in ingredients (a few ideas are listed below)
- crumbled bacon or sausage, cubed ham or smoked sausage, sliced green onions, chopped bell pepper, chopped asparagus, chopped and slightly wilted spinach or kale, chopped broccoli, finely cubed, cooked potato, chopped, drained sundried tomatoes, chopped chilis – really anything you like that doesn’t have a high water content!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Whisk together eggs, milk, cheese, salt & pepper. Stir in 1.5-2 cups of your add-in ingredients. Pour the egg mixture into a lightly greased pie dish. Bake for 45 minutes or until set in the center.
Lots of things pair nicely with quiche and it can be fun to mix up your accompaniments depending upon the time of day you are serving your meal. Some of my favorites sides to pair with quiche include:
- green salad
- mixed fruit
- couscous salad
- mixed bean salad
- mixed, roasted vegetables
- broiled tomatoes
- a bowl of soup (tomato pairs especially well!)
- garlic toast or a toasted slice of baguette
- hash browns or oven-roasted potatoes
We’ve got two holidays coming up this week! Valentine’s Day and Mardi Gras. Check out a couple of my favorite recipes for those events below:
- A Rich, Chocolate-y Tart for Your Favorite Sweetheart
- Quick & Easy Valentine Dessert Hacks
- Mmm, Mmm Muffaletta
- Game Day Chicken and Andouille Gumbo
Thanks so much for likes, shares and follows! Until next time,