Most of the country is under a stay-at-home order and will be for the next few weeks. Are you trying to survive? Or would you rather plan to THRIVE?
This week I’m casting the spotlight on a few blogger/entrepreneur friends that have adapted to this new normal with an increase of online offerings. Some are FREE, some for a fee, but ALL are worth your while and provide a means for not just surviving this crazy time, but THRIVING in it!
So let’s learn something new. I mean, we’ve got the time now, right?
THRIVE During Quarantine!
Personal Development Resources
- Annie LoParo of Annie’s Signature Sweets is one of the most highly regarded pastry chefs in Northeast Ohio! She is now teaching an array of classes virtually. Learn how to make biscotti, coffee cakes, brioche, gluten-free cookies and more.
- Heather Durdil is offering online crochet and knitting classes as well as a weekly “stitch and chat” podcast on her Facebook page. Great for keeping those hands busy and getting in some fresh social interaction!
- Misty Shaheen offers several workbooks and a master class pertaining to nutrition, self-care and creating passive income.
- Briana Hollis is a licensed social worker and self-care coach. She has numerous tips and coaching services on her website, Learning to be Free.
- Kathy Cruz is offering a FREE class TODAY at 2 PM on choosing the right type of paint and supplies for your furniture and cabinet projects.
- Alicia Hansen is offering a FREE flow yoga class in collaboration with Platform Brewing at 7 PM on Wednesday, April 8, 2020. To join in, go to Platform’s Facebook page where it will be shown on Facebook Live. Additional classes may be added.
- Michelle Bosak has some fun virtual workshops available on the Wine & Design Facebook page. Grab a glass of your favorite varietal and unleash your inner artist!
- Have you been thinking about cleaning out those closets but don’t know where to start? Gigi Williams of Fash-ology will help you with a virtual closet overhaul and personal styling services.
- Cleveland chef Nick Lupica of Momocho is offering FREE cooking tutorials on his Facebook page one or two times per week.
- Anne White is offering virtual group workouts. To register, friend request her HERE and she will add you to a Facebook group where you can access the live videos.
- Jennifer at Internally Well is a Board Certified Holistic Practitioner and offers a variety of virtual support services on her site.
- Jennah Lear of Blue Loui Studio is a branding genius. Not to mention the creator of my great logo! She is hosting an online conference on Client Attraction May 1st and will be adding a few masterclass sessions to her site in the next few weeks. She also has a roundup of local (Northeast Ohio) women business owners who are offering gift cards during this time. See Blue Loui Support.
- Brittney Oddo is the Queen of Content Strategy! Visit her Facebook page for masterminds, challenges and more.
- Shana Bee offers FREE entrepreneur check-in calls/networking and one on one strategy sessions on making the pivot during this time of uncertainty. Visit Be Ready for details.
- Teresa Crockett’s Facebook group, Sweet & Simple Digital Shift offers support to women entrepreneurs with video creation. FREE master classes are offered from time to time.
- PR maven, Reena Goodwin is offering an online course for businesses and entrepreneurs who wanna learn how to get more publicity.
When times are uncertain, you can either give up or make the best of it! I know what I’m planning for and hope you are too.