How are we all doing this week? Are you holiday ready or in full-on freak out mode? Either way, today you are in luck🍀! I’m sharing a few gift guides full of ideas that your friends and family are sure to LOVE💖. If you’ve finished shopping, take a peek anyway and think about treating yourself for a job well done!
This post may contain affiliate links. These links provide a means for sites like NattyGal.com to earn a small commission when a reader clicks through and makes a purchase at no additional cost to the reader. See full affiliate disclosure in Privacy & Disclosures.
Gifts for Guys that Won’t Get Returned
For many of us, the guys in our lives can be the toughest people to shop for! All the ideas below are either Natty Guy owned and approved or on his current wish list. A few standouts:
- Muck boots. Used for all his yard work and dog walking. Comfortable, waterproof and you can just hose them off when they get dirty.
- Steaks. Natty Guy has been gifted these and they are always a hit!
- WiFi outlet plugs. Who wants to set those annoying timers? Control your outlets (and the stuff plugged into them) from your phone!
- The Barbour Bedale Jacket. A splurge item but incredible quality. With the optional vest liner and hood attachments, he can wear this coat year round!
You can select any of the images below to be taken to the item’s shop page.
Girlie Gifts for Your Sis or Best Friend
Y’all knew I couldn’t put together a girl’s gift list without something by Jo Malone on it! This season’s limited edition scent, Orange Bitters, is amazing. Add it to your mix and match collection or wear it alone. For years I’ve always had some version of the Eddie Bauer sleep sweater below. They’re soft and cuddly and the perfect thing to keep me cozy while working at home!
Ho Ho Hostess Gifts
Nobody wants to show up empty-handed! Check out these ideas for something more distinctive than a bottle of wine🍾.
Stores with Free 2-day Shipping
Feeling the crunch? The following stores are offering FREE 2-day shipping through the holidays:
- Apple: For your techie needs.
- Everlane: For fantastic cashmere, silk, leather goods and more. Top quality at a budget-friendly price.
- Smashbox Cosmetics: Cruelty free makeup.
- Target: Ummm…for everything!
- Tory Burch: Handbags, shoes & more
More gift posts HERE.
🎁Happy shopping🎁! Until next time,