We still have at least six more weeks of summer to enjoy! It’s not too late to plan a summer event. Or perhaps you’re already thinking about that clambake you want to throw. Paperless Post is the ultimate chic and easy way to get those invites out!
Thank you to Paperless Post for sponsoring this post! All content and opinions are 100% my own.
Why Paperless Post?
- Gorgeous designs for every possible event and/or holiday including premium collaboration collections with Kate Spade, Kelly Wearstler, Gray Malin and Rifle Paper Company.
- Easy address import for Gmail, Yahoo and AOL accounts. Import by CSV for other providers.
- Guests can add the event directly to their calendars (Yahoo, Outlook, Google, etc.)
- Keeps track of RSVPs and lets you add questions or follow-up with guests all from one easy, online location!
- It’s GREEN! No paper waste. Little steps taken by many people add up to big results.
How to Use It
1. Log on to Paperless Post and choose your event. They have options for every kind of party imaginable plus save the date cards, birthday and holiday greeting cards, birth announcements, graduations. You can even select cards to personalize with one of your own photos! Many options are free and others require small surcharges using Paperless Post coins. NOTE: You get 25 coins for FREE just for signing up!
2. Select your invitation. I’ve chose this chis square invite from the Kelly Wearstler collection.
3. Customize your invitation. Beyond entering specific event details, you can also customize the background shown, envelope, envelope liner, even stamps and custom postmarks.
4. Add your guests. Paperless Post makes it super-easy by allowing you to import contacts from major email providers or by uploading a CSV file.
5. Get ready to party! All responses are being kept track of online so you can focus on prepping for your event.
Need more great entertaining ideas? Check out Four Pointers for Parties that Pop. Until next time…keep cultivating that simple, stylish and satisfying life!