Can you believe this weekend marks the unofficial start of the summer season? Maybe it’s just me but it feels like years since we last experienced summer. The forecast for Cleveland is promising some warm temps! Combined with the various Memorial Day sales going on, it seems like a great time to treat yourself to something fresh for the long weekend. Come check out a few of my favorite summer clothes under $100 in today’s post.
This post may contain affiliate links. These links provide a means for sites like NattyGal.com to earn small commission when a reader clicks through and makes a purchase at no additional cost to the reader. See full affiliate disclosure in Privacy & Disclosures.
Now is a great time to pick up a trend piece like a multi-stripe dress, paper bag short or a pair of the platform sandals you’re seeing EVERYWHERE. And keep an eye out for the many Memorial Day Weekend sales that are sure to pop up. Here’s a short list of sales and codes to get you started!
- ASOS – 25% off everything. Valid 5/19-5/22.
- Cole Haan – 40% off all sale styles with code EXTRA40. Valid 5/19-5/30.
- Loft – 40% off full price, 50% off sale. Valid 5/22-5/25.
- Lord & Taylor – 25% off full price, 20% off sale with code HOLIDAY. Valid 5/21-5/27.
- Macy’s – 20% off with code MEMDAY. Valid 5/22-5/27.
- Click the heart shaped icon shown below an item in the widget to get a notification when an item you love goes on sale. Smart shoppers don’t over pay!
- Another money saving trick I use is to register with Paribus (see details in this post). It’s a set it and forget it service that scans your emails and credit card purchase and will automatically refund you money if the price drops on an item you purchased within a certain time frame.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a great week and have some wonderful plans to look forward to this weekend. If things start getting tough or too busy, just remind yourself that next week is a short one. Cheers,