Americana style is a huge trend this summer. There’s no better time to start wearing it than the week of July 4th!
Americana Style OOTD
I wore this combo out and about the other day and thought about how easy it would be to convert it to a more patriotic outfit for July 4th.
- Lilly Pulitzer Alessa Top
- Articles of Society Sarah Skinny Jeans
- Sam Edelman sandals (old); Similar shown here
- Belt (old); similar shown here
- Kendra Scott Cassidy Pendant
- Kendra Scott Inaiyah Earrings
- Tory Burch Fleming Denim Tote (old); Similar shown here and here
To amp up the Americana vibe, swap out the tan belt for a red one and change the shoes to a tonal pair in white, red or blue. Instant Independence Day outfit!
Shop Americana Style
Traditional red-white-navy looks have always been a bit literal for my taste. I love how throwing in a touch of a lighter or brighter blue can amp up a more conventional patriotic or nautical outfit! All while keeping things festive and in the spirit of the holiday. Check out some of my favorite Americana-themed pieces below.
Independence Day week is traditionally a big family vacation time so safe travels to any of you heading out. Have a spectacular 4th!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. For full disclosure policy, click here.