Huzzah! It’s the official start of summer and with that comes an abundance of Memorial Day sales. This week I’m sharing my top 3 outfit picks for Memorial Day sales! It’s also going to be a great weekend for stocking up on any summer staples that you need to replace.
Also, be sure to check out our new Shop page in the top menu bar! The Shop will allow you to easily shop looks that are featured in posts as well as highlighted OOTD looks and gift ideas.
Gingham was a trend last year but we’re seeing it in even greater volumes this summer. I love the chic and girlie look of the tie-front skirt and ruffled trim tee shown below. Grounded in basic black, the look is still classic and tailored. The clutch from Banana Republic is one of my faves and didn’t and wasn’t yet available when I wrote this post on straw accessories!
- Banana Republic ruffle trim tee
- Gap gingham skirt
- Soludos embellished floral mule
- Banana Republic straw clutch
- Kendra Scott Hailey necklace
- Kendra Scott Inaiyah earrings
- Helen Kaminski raffia hat
Go BOLD! I saw this dress at Express last week and fell in love. If spaghetti straps aren’t your thing (I’ve got shoulders like a Heisman-trophy winning running back), layer the dress on top of a fitted white tee. Alternately, wear a layer on top. This white boucle bomber jacket fits the bill perfectly and is only $78 at full price. The sales this weekend make it even lower.
- Marc New York boucle bomber jacket
- Express stripe slip dress
- Franco Sarto Rosalina sandal
- Tory Burch Kira bag
- Kendra Scott Sophee earrings
All of my blogging friends are doing some version of camo this summer. Typically viewed as a fall/winter pattern, lighten camouflage prints up for summer by pairing with blush, beige or white. Rose gold sandals and sunnies perfectly complement the lighter feel of these tones.
- Banana Republic linen tie tank
- Hei Hei slim utility pants
- Steve Madden Greece slides
- Furla Stacy Bag
- Kate Spade Avaline sunglasses
Shop the Post & Look for Less Options
Memorial Day Sale Codes to Know
Many store front and retail vendors are having huge sales this weekend! I’ve provided some discount codes below but keep your eyes out for deals that pop up in the interim.
- Bloomingdales: Take an extra 40-50% off already-on-sale items, plus an additional 20-50% off select full-price items. Valid now through 5/28.
- Macy’s: Take 20% off during the Memorial Day Sale with code MEMDAY. Valid 5/23-5/28.
- Nordstrom: The Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale! Valid 5/23-6/3.
- Nordstrom Rack: Deals up to 70% off. Valid 5/25-5/28
- Calvin Klein: Take an additional 40% off site wide. Valid 5/22-5/28.
- Gap: Extra 20% off online & free shipping with code PARTY. Valid 5/19 – 5/26. 50% off purchases in store. Excludes markdowns. Valid 5/19 – 5/28.
- Kenneth Cole: Take $30 off $100 and $50 off $150 with code SAVEMORE (excludes select sale items).
- Ralph Lauren: Take an additional 30% off select styles. Valid 5/22-5/29.
- Sole Society: Take up to 60% off sitewide. Valid 5/24-5/28.
- SSense: Shop up to 50% off. Valid 5/22-6/3.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. For full disclosure policy, click here.
Enjoy a fabulous kick-off to summer this weekend!!