Welcome to week two of Resort Wear! This week we’ve got a few ideas for resort evening looks while on your holiday. If you missed last week’s post covering swim and day wear, it can be found here.
Resort Evening 1
Inspired by the colors of surf and sand, this first outfit pairs a cream cropped leg jumpsuit with blue-green abalone colored accessories. A silk blend scarf will help keep the chill off.
- Aritzia Belmondo Jumpsuit $145 – A favorite brand of Meghan Markle!
- Nine West Janissah Wege $89.95
- Kendra Scott Harlow Necklace $225
- Kendra Scott Ear Crawler $85
- Banana Republic Botanical Print Clutch $33.50 from $48
- Nordstrom Modal Silk Blend Scarf $39 – The oxford tan color would also work well if you’d like to keep the wrap neutral.
Resort Evening 2
Dancing under the stars? Creamy mother of pearl accessories complement the bold and flowy, one-shoulder tunic dress by Norma Kamali.
- Norma Kamali Tunic $175
- Sam Edelman Yaro Glitter Sandal $120
- Kendra Scott Carla Earrings $70
- Horn Bangle Bracelets $14.99
- Zara Mother of Pearl Bag $59.90
Resort Evening 3
For a slightly more casual night, try pairing a walking short with a pretty halter. I just purchased a pair of the Halogen Bermuda shorts shown below and they are wonderful! The substantial fabric has a nice stretch that holds the short’s shape and I found the petite size resulted in the correct slightly-above-the-knee length for my 5’4″ frame.
- Thalia Sodi Scarf Print Halter $44.99 from $59.50
- Halogen Stretch Bermuda Short $49 – NATTY GAL TOP PICK!
- Banana Republic Block-Heel Sandal $128
- WHBM Brushed Leaf Earrings $25
- WHBM Brushed Leaf Bracelet $45
- J. Crew Bracelet Bucket Bag $178
Thanks for stopping by! Until next time, have a great weekend!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. For full disclosure policy, click here.