Who’s ready for winter to be over? Well, spring break is right around the corner so today we are talking (and dreaming) about resort wear. This week we’ll feature some swim and daytime looks for inspiration and next week we’ll focus on resort evening wear.
Look one is girly and bright! Just the kind of look you want to be spotted in when escaping the cold, dreary weather at home.
- Lilly Pulitzer Gardenia Cover-up $118
- Becca One Piece High Neck $59.99 from $98
- Castell Pink Espadrilles $79 from $89
- Flamingo Tote $89
Brights too far out of your comfort zone? Let’s face it, a lot of us still feel our best in darker toned suits and with the coverage yet practicality of a tankini. Make them wonder with a tongue-in-cheek “Shady Beach” tote!
Simple and chic! Looking to mix things up a bit this year? Go for one of the off the shoulder or wide ruffled shoulder suits on the market.
- Robin Picone Moana Bikini $78-122
- Ruffled Cover-up Tunic $98
- TKEES Glitters Flip-Flop $58
- Mar y Sol Fortaleza Tote $139
This pinstripe jumpsuit is so cool and crisp looking!
- The Fifth Label Yamba Jumpsuit $98
- James Chan Janna Sandal $195
- Chambray Straw Hat $39 from $65
- Barbour Shopper Tote $99
Going for a sail? Well you need something nautical. How about a classic striped tee dress paired with white and brights?
- Bardot Lace-up Stripe Dress $69
- M. Gemi Cerchio Sneaker $228
- American Needle Ball Cap $29
- Coach Delancey Watch $117 from $195
- SeaBags Signal Flag Wristlet $30
The scallops give this denim short a sweet, feminine flair. Cute look for shopping in town or joining a tour.
- Sundance Cascading Ruffles Tee $68
- Boden Scalloped Shorts $75
- Nine West Raffia Sandal $89.95
- Longchamp La Pliage Tote $125
- Treasure & Bond Necklace $35
Note how day time outfits can be mixed and matched. The accessories of one outfit can be paired with all the others. An important factor if you want to keep your packing light!
Until next week, sunny thoughts!
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. For full disclosure policy, click here.