Can you believe it’s November and that Thanksgiving is just three weeks away? Time to start getting those dinner plans made and outfits in place. I’ve got three ideas this week that will help you look on-trend this Thanksgiving without becoming a fashion victim.
Thanksgiving Outfit 1
Bell sleeves and checks keep you current in this classic trouser and sweater look!
- Boden Imelda coat
- J.O.A. bell sleeve pullover
- Banana Republic Sloan houndstooth pant
- Splendid Danica slide
- Madewell small Transport tote
- Kate Spade be bold necklace
- Kate Spade ball stud earrings
Thanksgiving Outfit 2
How awesome is this embroidered skirt? Pair it with an over-the-knee boot, solid shirt, contrasting color moto jacket and you’ll make all the cousins super-jelly with your great sense of style.
- Halogen leather moto jacket
- Mango side snaps blouse
- Loft floral embroidered skirt
- Marc Fisher Adora OTK boot
- Sole Society Millar tote
- Kendra Scott Carole pendant
- Kendra Scott Carla earrings
Thanksgiving Outfit 3
Look 3 is a bargain hunter’s dream. Dark florals have been everywhere this fall and this gorgeous dress is only $39 – that’s right, 50% off, at Bloomingdale’s right now.
- Mini Rose cashmere poncho
- AQUA bell sleeve floral print dress
- Calvin Klein Ganya strappy pump
- Belinda clutch
- Carolee pave stick drop earrings
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. For full disclosure policy, click here.
Shop All the Looks
6 thoughts on “3 On-Trend Looks for Your Thanksgiving Outfit”
I love all your outfit picks for Thanksgiving! I am working on a post coming soon with my Thanksgiving Day outfit!
Thank you and I can’t wait to see! You always look fabulous!
That embroidered skirt is lovely and I love the jackets you included!
Thanks so much! The skirt is one of my favorites too! Unique but could pair up with several colors!
I love the bell sleeve look that is coming back. it makes me feel comfy!
Thanks! I agree, it’s a nice feminine look.