Northeast Ohio has been unseasonably warm this fall so it has been a bit of a challenge coming up with outfits that look autumnal but aren’t too warm for the weather. The look shown here is based on my fall capsule, although I substituted the WHBM layering tee for their ruffle sleeve sweater in the same color. The rich Cabernet tone of the sweater and scarf look great on a wide variety of skin tones. The sweater is a finely ribbed knit that is heavier than a t-shirt. It isn’t so heavy as to be uncomfortable during our warmer days but offers a bit more insulation as it cools down in the evening. Of course, I could always throw a jacket on as well!
OOTD Items Shown:
- WHBM Ruffle Sleeve Sweater
- WHBM Floral Print Scarf – OOS
- Eileen Fisher Allot Ankle Wrap Flats – these recently took me all of Portugal and they are SO comfortable! Currently 25% off with code OCT2017.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. For full disclosure policy, click here.
Welcome to Natty Gal’s blog hop!
We are open to all blogging niches and would love to have you join us. The link party runs from 12:01 AM Friday until 11:59 PM Sunday each week.
- Please follow your host NattyGal on at least ONE of the following social outlets (Bloglovin’, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter)
- Link up to 3 of your own posts where it says “Click here to enter” (linkup to your blog post and not your main page).
- If you’d like to display the blog hop on your own site, copy the code that comes up where it says “Get Code Here” and add that to the end of your post in the HTML section.
- Please comment on at least the same number of other bloggers as posts that you link up (i.e., link 1 of your posts, comment on at least 1 other blogger’s post).
- By adding your links, you are stating that you have the proper licensing/rights to the images in your blog posts.
- Enjoy the linkup and meeting some new blogger friends!
NOTE: Blogs that violate the comment policy listed here will be removed.
8 thoughts on “Unseasonably Warm Fall OOTD & Friday Blog Hop”
Oh wow, I love this outfit on you, Elizabeth! That color is gorgeous and the print on the scarf is ever so pretty! The ruffle sleeve on your sweater and the shoes are so fabulous, too! All of it is gorgeous! Thanks for the link up and have a great weekend!
Thanks so much – I appreciate the kind words! Have a great weekend!
I am such a fan of the denim skirt :).
Thank you Joy!
I really love that ruffle sleeve sweater. I’ve been trying to buy more of that type of thing myself, even though I’m pretty simple in my style. It’s still hot in Florida too. I’m in the mountains right now, and it is actually cool. I’m loving it!
Thank you! Your mountain trip sounds fabulous! Have a wonderful time!
Love the top with the ruffle sleeve at the end and of course the shoes! I love shoes!
Thank you Carrie! Added bonus – the shoes are super, super comfortable!