In the spirit of Friendship Friday and our weekly link party, I wanted to focus some special recognition on a few bloggers that have been especially kind to me these past few months. If you are not familiar with these women, check them out today and let them know Natty Gal sent you!
Just Chillin with Carrie and Kat
I met Carrie from Just Chillin with Carrie and Kat through a sub-group of a Facebook page for newer bloggers. We initially connected due to be close in age and from sharing a mutual love of wine. She’s been incredibly supportive by promoting my blog and giving feedback on the many blogger issues that arise in the course of a week. Please check out her site and subscribe to get access to her INCREDIBLY USEFUL wine tasting toolkit!
Shelbee on the Edge
When I wanted to start getting involved in link parties I was lucky enough to come across Shelbee on the Edge’s blog . She has an incredibly comprehensive listing of link-ups taking place in the fashion niche! And she’s very generous with her support, comments and re-tweets. A strong advocate for women, kindness and marching to the beat of your own drummer, you really should check her site out.
Doused in Pink/Curly Crafty Mom
Shelbee’s link-up page is how I encountered the Doused in Pink blog. Then I started following Jill on Instagram. She followed back and has always been supportive with kind comments on my posts and included me in a group Pinterest board that she runs. I met Carrie of Curly Crafty Mom when I co-hosted the TFF (Thursday Fashion Files) link-up that they jointly run each week. What a big moment that was! Thanks for offering us smaller bloggers some great exposure.
Northwest Mountain Living/Sharing a Journey
The Forever Fierce Facebook page is what initially connected me to Cheryl from Northwest Mountain Living and Nina from Sharing a Journey. They also host a weekly link party and run a group Pinterest board that I’m involved with. They are two more very positive women that always take the time to write kind comments on a post. Another duo that just make me feel happier after interacting with them!
When I went on the hunt for successful local bloggers, imagine my surprise when I came across Glam Karen’s site and realized, hey, I know her! Karen and I had several mutual friends and when I reached out to her for some blogging advice, she delivered in spades. Super knowledgeable, supportive and down-to-earth; she’s been an amazing local resource!
A great big thanks to each of you! The very best part of my blogging experience has been connecting with you and so many other smart, funny, industrious and supportive women.
Welcome to the Friendship Friday blog hop!
We are open to all blogging niches and would love to have you join us. The link party runs from 12:01 AM Friday until 11:59 PM Sunday each week.
- Please follow your host NattyGal on at least ONE of the following social outlets (Bloglovin’, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter)
- Link up to 3 of your own posts where it says “Click here to enter” (linkup to your blog post and not your main page).
- If you’d like to display the blog hop on your own site, copy the code that comes up where it says “Get Code Here” and add that to the end of your post in the HTML section.
- Please comment on at least the same number of other bloggers as posts that you link up (i.e., link 1 of your posts, comment on at least 1 other blogger’s post).
- By adding your links, you are stating that you have the proper licensing/rights to the images in your blog posts.
- Enjoy the linkup and meeting some new blogger friends!
NOTE: Blogs that violate the comment policy listed here will be removed.