Note: This post contains affiliate links. For full disclosure policy, click here.
This week I am super excited to share with you my Fall 2017 Mini Capsule! It features rich wine tones grounded with black, grey, cream and denim. Dusty blue and olive provide a additional accents.
Fall 2017 Mini Capsule Sneak Peak!
Below are just 9 of the 20 capsule pieces that we used as well as some sample looks!
- Banana Republic Betty jean
- Uniqlo a-line cord skirt
- Vince Camuto sweater vest
- Abercrombie poplin popover
- Sundance plaid top
- WHBM long sleeve layering tee
- Sam Edelman Petty boot
- Tory Burch Frida bag
- WHBM Scarf
The plaid shirt shown below is one of my 2 favorites pieces in this group! The cut is feminine and the enlarged plaid and grey and wine color palette are perfect for fall. Shown here paired with a grey skinny jean, boots and a handbag.
The scarf shown in look two is my second favorite piece! Small blue flower in the print pick up the blue in the top. The boot is one of my wardrobe staples. I love how well this style pairs with both jeans and skirts/dresses.
In this look, we are pairing that amazing scarf with rich, wine tee and our grey skinny jeans. Fall perfection!
The addition of a sweater vest gives our wine tee and black skirt a whole new look!
Lastly, our plaid top makes a great pairing with the black cord skirt. Again, the feminine cut of the top lends a distinctly feminine touch to this darker toned outfit.
Have I piqued your interest? Well sign up below to receive the full 20+ page PDF that includes:
- shopping guide w/prices and Look for Less options
- visuals for over 100 looks
- tips for saving at retail stores
- bonus looks using common wardrobe staples!
Already a subscriber? You can access the PDF at the FREE Subscriber Resources page using access code that comes in the email notifying you of each new post.
Welcome to the Friendship Friday blog hop!
We are open to all blogging niches and would love to have you join us. The link party runs from 12:01 AM Friday until 11:59 PM Sunday each week.
- Please follow your host NattyGal on at least ONE of the following social outlets (Bloglovin’, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter)
- Link up to 3 of your own posts where it says “Click here to enter” (linkup to your blog post and not your main page).
- If you’d like to display the blog hop on your own site, copy the code that comes up where it says “Get Code Here” and add that to the end of your post in the HTML section.
- Please comment on at least the same number of other bloggers as posts that you link up (i.e., link 1 of your posts, comment on at least 1 other blogger’s post).
- By adding your links, you are stating that you have the proper licensing/rights to the images in your blog posts.
- Enjoy the linkup and meeting some new blogger friends!
NOTE: Blogs that violate the comment policy listed here will be removed.
4 thoughts on “Fall 2017 Capsule Wardrobe & Friendship Friday #11”
I love the color palette! So many great pieces.
I love the fall neutrals in your capsule! Your sweater vest is so cute and such a versatile piece!
Doused in Pink
Thank you, Jill! I really gravitate to the fall color palettes! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!