While summer doesn’t end for a few weeks yet, lots of us consider this weekend to be the last official big hurrah of the season. I hope you all have great weekends planned! Looking back, it has been an amazing summer. And boy did it start to fly once July hit. Before we move on to fall, below is an update on my summer bucket list. Overall it fared pretty well. Would love it if I could get to Blossom for one of the orchestra concerts this weekend or maybe a food/wine festival.
Personal Summertime Bucket List Update
- Go to an Edgewater Live – YES
- Go to a Wade Oval Wednesday – YES
- Visit Blossom Music Center for a pop show – YES
- Visit Blossom Music Center for the orchestra – NO – But they still play this weekend so fingers crossed!
- Take Pucci to a dog-friendly bar or restaurant once/month – SORTA – Got him out in June and August but skipped July. He did have 2 sleepovers that month, which hopefully kept him entertained.
- Eat outside whenever possible! – YES
- Check out e55 at the East 55th Street Marina – YES
- Attend one of the many outdoor food/wine festivals – NO – But, again, maybe we can still find one this weekend.
- Go to a Paddles and Pints outing – NO
- Visit the Lake Erie Islands – NO
- Test out the obstacle course gym at Euphoria Fitness – NO
Top Ideas for a Great Autumn Bucket List
Fall is one of my favorite times of year and this list below encompasses a few favorite things to do during this cozy season.
- Go on a fall foliage drive and cap it off at a local winery.
- Enjoy some bonfires with friends and cider (spiked or not)
- Keep a watch on the World Series – fingers crossed the Indians will be in it and take it all this time around!
- Host (or attend) a clam bake – one of the best things about the Northeast in the fall!
- Feast on German food at a local Oktoberfest or German restaurant
- Go to a high school football game to see my friend’s kids play before they graduate. And to reminisce.
- Do some fall baking after a summer hiatus: apple pie, pumpkin bread, etc.
- Enjoy Sundays at home watching football with homemade soup and fancy grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Take lots of long fall hikes or bikes rides – the cooler but still nice days are so great for getting outside.
- Have a pumpkin beer/fall beer tasting.
- Enjoy wearing jeans and snugly sweaters and layers everywhere!
- Not for me…BUT, go do something really scary like visit the Mansfield Reformatory’s Escape from Blood Prison event.
Welcome to the Friendship Friday blog hop!
We are open to all blogging niches and would love to have you join us.
- Please follow your host NattyGal on at least ONE of the following social outlets (Bloglovin’, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter)
- Link up to 3 of your own posts where it says “Click here to enter” (linkup to your blog post and not your main page).
- Copy the code that comes up where it says “Get Code Here” and add that to the end of your post in the HTML section. You will then see the blog hop on your own site too!
- Please comment on at least the same number of other bloggers as posts that you link up (i.e., link 1 of your posts, comment on at least 1 other blogger’s post).
- By adding your links, you are stating that you have the proper licensing/rights to the images in your blog posts.
- Enjoy the linkup and meeting some new blogger friends!
NOTE: Blogs that violate the comment policy listed here will be removed.