Welcome to the second segment in our fall trend series! Today’s featured trend is one of my favorites for this fall – dark florals! I love the femininity of florals but am not really a brights or pastels kind of girl so this trend is right up my alley.
One of the first pieces I fell in love with was this retro inspired print by Kate Spade. I love the flattering fit and flare cut of the dress as well as the girly yet urban feel of the print.
The top below is a slightly different Kate Spade print in the same color palette.
To see the full range of floral print products from Kate Spade, including handbags and workout wear, click here.
This Anthropologie piece has a bit more of a boho vibe. I love the idea of pairing this bell-sleeved top with cropped jeans and a short ankle boot.
For a dark floral date night look, try this t-back camisole from ARRIVE. Cute with black skinny pants and a denim jacket.
Think you might like to go a bit more all-in? Try these BCBG palazzo pants paired with a fitted black tank or halter like this bodysuit version from Gap. The necklace is Kendra Scott and the clutch is bargain priced from Mango.
Do you plan to wear dark florals this fall? How will you style them?
Shop Dark Florals
Note: This post contains affiliate links. For full disclosure policy, click here.
Welcome to the Friendship Friday blog hop!
We are open to all blogging niches and would love to have you join us.
- Please follow your host NattyGal on at least ONE of the following social outlets (Bloglovin’, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter)
- Link up to 3 of your own posts where it says “Click here to enter” (linkup to your blog post and not your main page).
- Copy the code that comes up where it says “Get Code Here” and add that to the end of your post in the HTML section. You will then see the blog hop on your own site too!
- Please comment on at least the same number of other bloggers as posts that you link up (i.e., link 1 of your posts, comment on at least 1 other blogger’s post).
- By adding your links, you are stating that you have the proper licensing/rights to the images in your blog posts.
- Enjoy the linkup and meeting some new blogger friends!
NOTE: Blogs that violate the comment policy listed here will be removed.