Graphic tees have been hot, hot, hot this past year and the trend is sticking around for fall! Below my top five picks for your favorite fashionista.
Wear Your Words
Have a motto? Wear it proudly.
Not much for words? Simple and graphic is the way to go. And the pop of red is right on trend for fall.
I first spotted one of these tees on a fellow blogger’s Instagram and just fell in love with it. Whether you think he’s brilliant or controversial, he’s kept the Chanel brand at the top of the luxury market food chain.
You had to know that Wintour was coming! What Vogue addict wouldn’t be delighted to sport the face of the woman who tells the world what to wear.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. For full disclosure policy, click here.
Welcome to the Friendship Friday blog hop!
We are open to all blogging niches and would love to have you join us.
- Please follow your host NattyGal on at least ONE of the following social outlets (Bloglovin’, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter)
- Link up to 3 of your own posts where it says “Click here to enter” (linkup to your blog post and not your main page).
- Copy the code that comes up where it says “Get Code Here” and add that to the end of your post in the HTML section. You will then see the blog hop on your own site too!
- Please comment on at least the same number of other bloggers as posts that you link up (i.e., link 1 of your posts, comment on at least 1 other blogger’s post).
- By adding your links, you are stating that you have the proper licensing/rights to the images in your blog posts.
- Enjoy the linkup and meeting some new blogger friends!
NOTE: Blogs that violate the comment policy listed here will be removed.
Also linking up today with Northwest Mountain Living!