Graphic tees have been hot, hot, hot this past year and the trend is sticking around for fall! Below my top five picks for your favorite fashionista.
Is there anyone out there that doesn’t want to be Audrey Hepburn for a day? Of course not. The words style, class and character were created for her.
Wear Your Words
Have a motto? Wear it proudly.
Not much for words? Simple and graphic is the way to go. And the pop of red is right on trend for fall.
I first spotted one of these tees on a fellow blogger’s Instagram and just fell in love with it. Whether you think he’s brilliant or controversial, he’s kept the Chanel brand at the top of the luxury market food chain.
You had to know that Wintour was coming! What Vogue addict wouldn’t be delighted to sport the face of the woman who tells the world what to wear.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. For full disclosure policy, click here.
Welcome to the Friendship Friday blog hop!
We are open to all blogging niches and would love to have you join us.
- Please follow your host NattyGal on at least ONE of the following social outlets (Bloglovin’, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter)
- Link up to 3 of your own posts where it says “Click here to enter” (linkup to your blog post and not your main page).
- Copy the code that comes up where it says “Get Code Here” and add that to the end of your post in the HTML section. You will then see the blog hop on your own site too!
- Please comment on at least the same number of other bloggers as posts that you link up (i.e., link 1 of your posts, comment on at least 1 other blogger’s post).
- By adding your links, you are stating that you have the proper licensing/rights to the images in your blog posts.
- Enjoy the linkup and meeting some new blogger friends!
NOTE: Blogs that violate the comment policy listed here will be removed.
Also linking up today with Northwest Mountain Living!
11 thoughts on “5 Graphic Tees for Fashionistas & Friendship Friday #8”
These are cute.. Especially love the Wake Me up For Champagne. Need to find some wine tshirts.
Thanks Carrie! Redbubble has a good assortment! Thought this one would be cute for you.
That is so cute..saving it for a birthday idea to give to my mom when she asks
I always love a good graphic tee! As a lifelong Audrey Hepburn fan, I definitely need to check out those Audrey tees!
Thanks Shelbee! Audrey is the bomb!
I love T-shirts like this! Thank you for hosting & Have a great weekend xx
Thanks Laurie! You too!
I love all these graphic tees! I just started really loving graphic tees again this summer when I learned I just had to be able to stand behind what they say! Great post! Peace!
Thanks Cheryl! Have a great weekend!
I need to get a graphic tee, especially since I’m a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl! You’ve given me some really cute ideas!
Thanks so much and same here! I tend to spend 90% of my time in either workout wear or jeans and tees! The vice of working from home!