One of my favorite wardrobe staples is a classic tee dress! They are so comfortable and easy to wear. In this post, I’ll show five different ways to style this indispensable foundation piece, although there are certainly many more. Would love to see what you come up with in the comments below.
Tee dresses can be found at any price point. Below are examples of a budget tee dress, a moderate version and a splurge version. The cuts are fairly similar and the main differences you’ll notice are in the fabric and details like seaming (the less expensive versions may have a seam down the back).
Easy and sporty for running to the grocery or taking the kids to the park.
- Mural Smooth bomber jacket
- adidas Stan Smith sneaker
- Everlane twill small backpack
- Gorjana stud earrings
Still relaxed and comfortable but a bit dressier and suitable for a brunch or lunch.
- Charlotte Russe striped kimono tie top
- Topshop Kara flat
- Armadio Diana handbag
- Kendra Scott earrings
- Kendra Scott Aiden necklace
A transitional look to take this dress into fall. By adding boots and a cardigan, the look has changed completely. The wine accents in the bag and scarf continue to bring a bit of that fall feel to the outfit.
- Rip Curl Valencia cardigan
- Sole Society scarf
- Grace & Lace boot socks
- Sam Edelman Penny boot
- BP Faux Leather tote
Another fall/transition idea. This time we’ve paired a short bootie with a very slightly cropped and flare-sleeved cable sweater over top the dress.
- Free People cable sweater
- Sole Society Mulholland boot
- Rebecca Minkoff hobo bag
- Kendra Scott Alex earrings
A dressier city look that would work for a business casual office. Layer the dress over a slim pair of ponte pants (leggings would work too, although will feel a bit more casual). The structured handbag, faux suede jacket and mixed stone jewelry add polish.
- Kut from the Cloth jacket
- Halogen Ponte crop pants
- Nine West Corset Flat
- Armadio handbag
- Bauble Bar Cosma necklace
- Kate Spade earrings
Note: This post contains affiliate links. For full disclosure policy, click here.
Welcome to the Friendship Friday blog hop!
The Hop runs from Friday-Sunday each week. We are open to all blogging niches and would love to have you join us. To participate:
- Please follow your host NattyGal on at least ONE of the following social outlets (Bloglovin’, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter)
- Link up to 3 of your own posts where it says “Click here to enter” (linkup to your blog post and not your main page).
- Copy the code that comes up where it says “Get Code Here” and add that to the end of your post in the HTML section. You will then see the blog hop on your own site too!
- Please comment on at least the same number of other bloggers as posts that you link up (i.e., link 1 of your posts, comment on at least 1 other blogger’s post).
- By adding your links, you are stating that you have the proper licensing/rights to the images in your blog posts.
- Enjoy the linkup and meeting some new blogger friends!
NOTE: Blogs that violate the comment policy listed here will be removed.