Cleveland is a city that really comes alive in the summertime! It offers fabulous weekly festivals like Edgewater Live and Wade Oval Wednesdays where live music, food trucks and a general good time turn up in abundance. On Wednesday I decided to check out the Summer Solstice Celebration at Lakewood Park – known for the somewhat newly (2015) constructed Solstice Steps where local residents gather each night to watch the sun set over Lake Erie.
While I rarely wear shorts anymore, I decided to this night. Hey, if you can’t wear shorts in Cleveland on the longest day of the year, when can you? This pair (and the top) are older items in my wardrobe but the shorts reminded me a bit of a current pair from Sandro. The pink and black combo takes me back to my 1980’s teen years!
The OOTD Look:
- Top: Banana Republic (old); Similar: Maurices drape-neck tank, Calvin Klein cowl neck,
- Shorts: Loft (old); Similar: 4S13NNA, Macy’s INC linen shorts, Odette pair from Sandro.
- Shoes: Sam Edelman Gigi
- Bag: Banana Republic OOS; Similar: DSW Trisha clutch
- Necklace: Kate Spade Mod Moment pendant necklace
- Bracelet: Gift from friend from Toledo Museum in Spain!
- Sunnies: Dolce & Gabbana (old); Similar D&G, Ray-Ban Jackie Ohh, Prada
Note: This post contains affiliate links. For full disclosure policy, click here.
This link is part of the following link-ups:
- Shelbee on the Edge’s Friday Link-up on the Edge
- Rachel the Hat Passion for Fashion Link-up
- Jo Lynne Shane’s Fashion Friday Link-up
Never miss a freebie or post!