Last week this pretty Kate Spade necklace showed up as an item in my inbox and I was impressed with how well it tied together the colors from Pantone’s Spring/Summer Fashion Color Report. It inspired by create another mini-capsule. This version uses 20 pieces in total and we’ve shown 16 outfits to get you started in thinking about how to use the pieces. It’s a brighter palette than the spring capsule and I love the way the orange, pink and blues all work together. Hope you’ll love it too!
This post is part of Color & Grace’s Wednesday Link-Up!
The Capsule Wardrobe Pieces:
- J. Crew denim jacket
- Banana Republic linen tee
- Articles of Society Sarah skinny jeans
- Loft Riviera crop pants
- adidas Originals Stan Smith
- Karen Scott button-shoulder tee dress
- J. Crew Bermuda short
- J. Crew scalloped skirt
- Boden Rachel chino skirt
- Sam Edelman Gigi sandal
- Halogen 3/4 sleeve cardigan (orange spice)
- Tommy Bahama Celena Blooms tee
- Boden short sleeve Breton (ivory/navy multi)
- Boden short sleeve Breton (ivory/sail)
- Caslon ballet-neck tee
- Halogen 3/4 sleeve cardigan (blue Poseidon)
- Boden Melody tank
- Tory Burch logo tote
- Kate Spade Garden Party necklace
- Echo Parisian Plaid triangle scarf
Note: This post contains affiliate links. For full disclosure policy, click here.
2 thoughts on “Pantone-Inspired Mini Capsule Wardrobe”
I always enjoy seeing the many ways pieces can be remixed in a capsule wardrobe. I keep saying one day I am going to give this a try and it still hasn’t happened. I really like the color choices you made for this mini-capsule!
Thank you Jennie, I tried to go a bit brighter this time! It’s been fun slowly transitioning into the idea of capsuling – sure makes life simpler. Or at least dressing!