Below is my take on three ways to wear wide leg crops.
Wide Leg Crops For Play
The first look is a casual outfit for running errands or hanging out with the kids. We’ve incorporated some blush accents – one of the hot colors for spring.
- Logan Wide Leg Crop Chino
- Express Sleeveless Turtleneck
- Embroidered Solstice Bomber
- Steve Madden Ecntrcqt Sneaker
- Anthropologie Reversible Leather Tote
- Ray-Ban Mirrored Aviators
Wide Leg Crops For Work
For work we paired a windowpane plaid pair of crops with a same tone cardigan and closed toe, block-heel pump for an updated suit-like look. The coral tee picks up the accent color in the pants as does the cross body bag.
- Caslon 3/4 Sleeve Tee
- Kate Spade Cardigan
- J. Crew Windowpane Glen Plaid Crops
- Marc Fisher Zala Pump
- Matt & Nat Crossbody
- Anthropologie Polar Threader Hoops
Wide Leg Crops For Date Night
For date night, we paired a wide leg, cropped black jean with a ruffled, off the shoulder top and sexy sandal. An edgy clutch and sparkly accessories finish the look.