Happy Valentine’s Day!
Whenever February 14th or July 4th rolls around, I’m reminded of how few red articles of clothing I own. Today’s plans are pretty quiet – a few local errands, at home the rest of the time – but I wanted to dress in something red to celebrate the day. Below is the outfit I came up with.
The red top is from Chiang Mai Cotton – a lovely little store that was across the way from our hotel in Thailand. I fell completely in love with their tops and sundresses. If we lived there, I think I’d dress in their clothes all the time! Every piece of theirs is handcrafted by locals in their own homes. Styles are unique, of good quality and inexpensive. If you want to try them, they do ship to the US. Their sizes run small so consider going up one full size and keep in mind these pieces are not cut for voluptuous/boobalicious figures.
- Chiang Mai Cotton Greek Asymetric Top
- Hudson Collin Skinny Jean
- Tory Burch Caroline Ballet Flats – discontinued
- Banana Republic Delicate Pearl Y Necklace
- Princess Cut Stud Earrings
- Coach Horse & Carriage Coin Mix Bangle Set
- Prada Saffiano Cuir Double Bag
Chiang Mai Cotton Storefront