Following up on Tuesday’s theme of what’s hot for Spring 2017, today’s focus is on handbag & sunglass trends.
When it comes to handbag trends this spring, size matters! Both tiny and enormous bags are on point. A couple of the fashion trends discussed in Tuesday’s post also apply toward handbags. There are a lot of metallics/iridescents coming out and florals/patterns/ruffles/ embellishments are all big in the handbag world right now.
- Lauren Conrad Ring Bucket Bag
- Little Liffner Ring Croc-Effect Tote
- Chloe Nile Bracelet Leather Crossbody
- Mango Chain Patched Bag
- Tory Burch Embroidered Floral Combo Crossbody
- Mayra Fedane Swarovski Embroidered Circle Bag
- Zara Contrasting Details Bucket Bag
- Clare V Grand Henri Drawstring Bag
- Alexander Wang Mini Roxy Crystal Studded Bucket Bag
Attachments & Guitar Straps
If you’re not in the market for a new handbag, another popular fad is embellishments. Try revitalizing an old bag with a thicker, guitar style strap or a purse charm. Kate Spade’s gold plated stickers are new to me and while I wouldn’t use them on a high end bag, it could be a fun way to breathe life in to an old mid-market one.
- Kate Spade 14k Gold Plated Stickers
- Kendall & Kylie Sophie Summer Dog Charm
- Burberry Thomas Bear Bag Charm
- Stella McCartney Cat Bag Charm
- Kate Spade Guitar Strap & Tassel Pack
- Rebecca Minkoff Jewel Guitar Strap
- Alexander Wang Attica Inlaid Leather Strap
Runways seemed to focus on outrageous statement specs for spring and summer but these can be really tough to pull off. The second set of photos highlights more wearable styles.