Swimwear is the focus of Part 2 of 3 in the Resort Wear 2017 series. We’ve got four looks for you today that cover a range of personal style types.
Swimwear Look 1: Romantic/Feminine
First up is a romantic/feminine look. This suit has been a favorite of mine on Pinterest. It’s a simple, classic style made romantic by the addition of crochet trim. A ruffled white tunic cover-up, embroidered straw bag and tasseled flip-flops complete this feminine girl’s look.
- Letarte Sleeveless Popcorn Tunic
- Allihop Lace Front One-Piece
- Jack Rogers Alana Jelly Thong
- Tory Burch Kerrington Straw Tote
Swimwear Look 2: Fun Brights
Our fun girl likes brights so this look has them in spades! The deep royal blue of the tankini swimsuit ties together with the various blues in the print cover-up and tote bag. A neutral shoe keeps the look from getting too chaotic.
- Lily Pulitzer Lantana Beach Tunic
- La Blanca Island Goddess Halter Tankini & Hipster Bottoms
- Tory Burch Miller Sandal
- Tory Burch Kerrington Parrot Coated Canvas Tote
Swimwear Look 3: Chic/Sophisticated
This sophisticated look has a bit of an edgy vibe due to the snakeskin print of the cover-up and the molten metal tones of the swimsuit and tote.
- PilyQ Reversible Halter Bikini Top & Bottom
- ViX by Paula Hermanny Luana Snakeskin Print Dress
- Bernardo Miami Wedge
- Target Merona Reversible Pewter Tote
Swimwear Look 4: Active/Sporty
Lastly, for our sporty look, we chose a fuller coverage hipster bottom/ high neck halter top swimsuit and paired them with a comfy/casual pair of beach pants. The SeaBags tote is made from recycled race sails!
- Anthropologie Kenna High Neck Tank & Seafolly Strappy Hipsters
- Patagonia Women’s Island Hemp Pants
- Fit Flop Ringer Sandal
- Sea Bags Red Anchor Tote