Are you lucky enough to be heading somewhere warm this winter? If so, it’s time to start thinking about resort wear. In this 3-part series, we’ll be looking at casual day wear, swim and evening looks. First up is casual day wear. We’ve used a navy, sand and white color scheme throughout for better mix and match opportunities with the accessories.
Resort Shorts Look
Our first look pairs white side-button detail shorts with a chambray top and some brightly colored accessories. It’s a look that will keep you cool but polished when out sightseeing. If you’ve never tried colored sunnies before, try easing in with a deep blue pair. They’re a bit easier to carry off than some lighter and brighter hues and this pair coordinates with all the outfits shown today.
- Chambray One Shoulder Top
- White House Black Market Maritime Coastal Stretch Shorts – 64
- Splendid Eliza Platform Ankle Wrap Espadrille
- Tory Burch 55 mm Sunglasses
- Kate Spade Forever Stud Earrings (two of five great colors shown)
- Tory Burch Collins Double Wrap Leather Strap Watch
- Clare V Madras Pouch
Resort Dress Look
The next daytime look features an easy to wear shift dress. Slip it on along with a couple accessories and you’ll be ready to hit the town for some shopping or lunch.
- Lush Split-neck Shift Dress
- Vince Petra Mule
- Old Trend Barracuda Tote
- Canvas Jewelry Amazonite Multi Strand Bracelet
- Canvas Jewelry Wrapped Hoop Earrings
Resort Trouser Look
Lastly, we have a trouser look for when you’ve been spending too much time in the sun and need to cover up. The loose knit separates are both comfortable and chic.
- Express One Eleven Deep V-Neck Lace Up Tee
- Lily Pulitizer Georgia May Palazzo Pant
- Joie a la Plage Sable Slip On Sandal
- John Robshaw Tortosa Canvas Tote
- Kate Spade Shine On Mismatched Drop Earrings
- Kate Spade Do The Twist Enamel Bangle
- BP Floppy Straw Hat