Last night we had our second to last holiday party of the 2016 season. When did these things start rolling into the new year?
I wore an outfit that I received from my mother-in-law this Christmas. She got me the Mango Velvet Dress featured in this post and I thought it could be fun to show how I re-styled it for this event. The dress code was business/cocktail (confusing, right?) so for a look that was much less boho than the original, I paired the dress with a crystal Y-necklace (LOVE! – also gift from mother-in-law), crystal earrings and a heeled stretch leather black boot.
- Mango Velvet Dress – $99 (Gift)
- Ann Taylor Crystal Cluster Earrings – $29.50 (Gift)
- Banana Republic Pretty Tough Y Necklace – $48 (Gift)
- Cole Haan Air Rosalyn Stretch Leather Boot – Old/Already Owned
- Prada Saffiano Cuir Double Bag (Gift – Natty Gal was on Santa’s nice list!)