This March I will be spending a long weekend at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek resort in Colorado thanks to free nights rewards from the Chase Hyatt Credit Card. Thank you The Points Guy for all your great tips! Making the reservation got me thinking about what I could wear for apres ski that would be warm, comfortable and chic. This is one outfit I came up with, based on a combo of things already in my closet and new pieces.
- North Face Metrolina Parka or Jacket ($195-290) – Bought this about a year ago in parka form. It is SO warm!!! The black fabric has a slight iridescence to it which gives a bit more special of a look. Love that you can remove the hood, wear it plain or with fur trim for different looks. I’ll be using this for years!
- Sorel Tofino Boot ($160) – Received as a gift last year – the faux fur trim adds fun to this waxed canvas and rubber-soled boot. Warm, dry, classic!
- Three Dots Chunky Knit Turtleneck (SALE $118) – Also works with jeans or a skirt.
- Hue Ponte Leggings ($29-44) – Bought earlier this fall and have been wearing them to death. Comfy and don’t stretch out. Great for travel! Love the heavier weight, they’re warm and look a bit more pant-like than the light cotton blends.
- Elizabeth & James Antler Hoop Earrings and Ring (SOLDOUT) – cute nod to mountain life.
- Julianne Shearling Tote (SOLDOUT) – Have always wanted something shearling and I love the urban meets rustic vibe of this roomy tote.